Author Pig Shit
So with shit for brains it’s obvious that this will not be a long or detailed account, but as BMY normally does the write up’s for the run blog and on this occasion he is the hare he can’t be allowed to comment on his own run, so here goes:
The location was the depths of Mae Jo, 4th u turn passed the Uni. I was in the Songtau and it took a long time to get to the run site, I think about 45 minutes. We arrived to see the tent had been erected which was just as well because no sooner had we pulled up then the heavens opened up and it continued to rain for the next 30 to 40 minutes, heavy rain. (Thanks Turkish Delight, great tent, what forethought).
The hare brief was necessarily short as nobody could hear a thing over the noise of the pouring water. ‘We’re running on shredded paper, there’s only circle checks and the trails that way’, So we’re off. This is where things become a little hazy coz i’m head down, bum up running as best I can. I remember being bloody wet and seeing Sloppy Rod an Chucky up ahead most of the time. We passed Tip Toe at a circle check at which he had arrived, apparently with Frozen Dick, well ahead of the pack, (thanks to BMY giving him the grease on the best short cuts available) We didn’t see Frozen at that time and not again until night had fallen. I remember going up and up through densely wooded areas and the shouts of on on which could barely be heard over the consistent down pour. I remember long periods of fast flat running. In all I believe the run was well over the 6km mark and had a unanimous vote of excellent run. The circle was good fun especially as Frozen Dick and Liberace where absent for most of the time having decided to take their own route and coming in just before pitch black. The hare seemed unconcerned as did most of the pack with only an occasional glance back along the trail to see if they were returning any time soon, Eventually we saw flash lights in the distance letting us know they were nearly home. Anyway all made it back safely and we live to run another day. Again, consensus of opinion :great run. thanks Byte.
October 2018 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Thu 25/10/2018: Thursday 25th October - CH4 - Mr Poo - Run #744
- Sat 27/10/2018: Saturday 27th October - CSH3 - Run #1436 - Knockout & Mr Poo - Outstation on the way to Chiang Rai - Phoomtada Homestay - Wiang Pa Pao
- Sun 28/10/2018: Sunday 28th October - CSH3 - Run #1437 - Outstation hangover run
- Mon 29/10/2018: Monday 29th October - CH3 - GM Changeover run - Run #1249 - Out with the old, in with the older!
- Thu 1/11/2018: Thursday 1st November - CH4 - Taste My Buns & Foxy Cleopatra - Run #745
- Sat 3/11/2018: Saturday 3rd November- CSH3 - Run #1438 - Turkish Delight
- Mon 5/11/2018: Monday 5th November - CH3 - Emma Royde - Run #1250
- Thu 8/11/2018: Thursday 8th November - CH4 - Jungle Jim - Run #746
Tag CloudABB Alice Angry Inch Anything Belly Dancer Big Top BMY Brown Finger Byte My Yahoo CH4 Chilly Pussy Chuck Wao CSH3 Cuckold Cumalot Dog Shit Foxy Cleopatra Frozen Dick Gorf Graven Image Horny Monkey HRA Human Excrement Humperdick I Got Gas Itchy Bitchy Knock Out Kwazi Moto Mr Poo None of Your Business Pigshit Semen Soars Shagless Skid Mark Sloppy Rod Square Rooter Suckit Superbitch Superman Taste My Buns Throbbing Ninja Tip Toe Turkish Delight Unplugged Wooly Jumper